Every month I read a lot of articles, I’ll try and add the very best to this page every day I go on a content binge. Hopefully it’ll help you guys keep up-to-date with the kind of content I’m reading, and you can easily follow it too.
This page will be in order of newest first, and will be dated, rarely will a description be given to the articles, normally it’ll just be the title of the post. I’ll also include a “Tip of the Day” in which I jot down advice inspired by my binge.
This page will ONLY be updated when I read a lot, some weeks/months I read very little, others I read a LOT.
Follow me on Twitter to keep up-to-date with my thoughts, content and the material I read, as I share most of it on there.
31st of August, 2016
- How SimilarWeb improved rankings by losing half a million organic visitors
- 29 Lessons Learned from the Greatest Strategic Minds who ever Lived
- Free Google Map Backlink Hack
- Instant Client Acquisition
- How Google Analytics Ruined Marketing
15th of June, 2016
- I Sat Down With A Millionaire Who Operates 10 Businesses Whilst Sailing Around The World
- What I Wish I Knew When First Starting in CRO
- 5 Competitive PPC Strategies to Outsmart Your Competition
- Do Website Engagement Rates Impact Organic Rankings (Larry’s made it twice today)
- Amazon Niche Affiliate Case Study
- The Business of Gifs
- Updating Old Content For More Traffic
- The Truth About EMDs
18th of May, 2016
- Increasing Productivity with Trello & Scrum
- Best SEO Tools For 2016 – This page is pretty link stuffed.
13th of May, 2016
- The SEO Industry is Worth $65 Billion; Will it ever slow down?
- An Open Letter to Apple: Fix The App Store
- An In-Depth Look at Guest Blogging in 2016 (Study)
I’ve decided to stop doing the tip of the day, you check out my SEOQ&A Series here instead.
25th of February, 2016
- Outgoing Links Used As a Ranking Signal (Study)
- I Built 40k Backlinks to a New Site (Study)
- Analyzing 10k SSL Effects on SEO (Study)
Tip of the Day: Track everything, data is the most reliable source of improving your rank.
15th of February, 2016
Tip of the Day: Markup is more important than ever, and there are plenty ways to manipulate it right now.
5th of January, 2016
- How Hackers are breaking into the Advertising Industry
- Google: Still no release date for Penguin 4.0
Tip of the Day: Get prepared for a continual rolling penguin update NOW. Disavow, monitor, create etc.. Ready for the release
3rd of January, 2016
- The New Definition of Branding
- Outreach Better than most Professionals
- How [and Why] to build a booming Facebook Group
Tip of the Day: Scaling outreach works really well. Scaling any kind of white hat works really well.
19th of December, 2015
- Social Supremacy by CCarter – Also recently been reading his Traffic Leaks course.
- SEO Case Study: 11,065% Increase in Organic Traffic
- 101 Lessons of 5 Years in SEO
- Game Plan for Driving Traffic to your Blog Posts
Tip of the Day: Be an aggressive marketer or get left behind.. Being timid and passive doesn’t get you anywhere.
18th of December, 2015
- The REAL Reason Why Your Backlinks Don’t Work
- The Google Dance Explained
- Scaling Outreach with ScrapeBox
Tip of the Day: Even though Google release patents for what they deem as the reasoning behind
17th of December, 2015
- We used Technical SEO to Increase Website Traffic to over 1 Million Visits Per Month
- One Page: Thousands in Monthly Revenue
Tip of the Day: CRO is a major part of doing SEO.
16th of December, 2015
- How to enhance your SEO with Silo Structure
- Using Facebook to create backlinks on Auto-Pilot
- Analyzing Direct Traffic
Tip of the Day: Don’t underestimate the power of OnPage, especially once you’ve done a solid link building campaign, it can be that little (or big) nudge your site needs.
15th of December, 2015
- How to Sell Wine in August, or What I Really Mean When I Say That
- How to craft cold call emails that ALWAYS get a response
- 55 Sneaky Footprints that are Murdering your PBN
Tip of the Day: Email isn’t dead, make your emails funny and personal and you’ll get a lot higher responses.
14th of December, 2015
- 5 Ways to create marketing that gets a hardwired response
- How we got a 60% response rate to our Review Outreach campaign
- How to Promote a blog post on Social Media
- How to be an Overnight Success
- Digital Strategy Crash Course – Builder’s Society put together a small crash course on internet marketing.
Tip of the Day: If you’re in a niche, and are reading content in that niche, then drop a comment.. The nofollow links will soon add up and provide long term SEO & traffic benefits.